Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Eye of Terror Candy

Just getting some game shots from this Spring off my phone....

1000 Point force...probably my last 7th Edition Tournament day...2 wins, 1 loss.  The loss was to a kid playing Genestealer cult min-maxed with demo charges.  He's pop units off the table at the end of a turn and make them reappear, roll on the chart, try to get them danger close, plus summon more...The other two games were a lot more fun...I ended the date in the middle of the pack. Probably the first time I had used Dante in a tournament list...if his stats prove worthy in 8th I'll continue that...unless I drop everything and run to the shiny new Ultramarines and Roboute the Primarch Reborn.


OMG...Orks...swarming around Thor's (from Creative Twilight) biker...

More Orks...

Photo from some random game I lost vs the new Yinaeri Eldar.  IIRR I was wiped off the map.

Earlier in the game (deployment...)

Some other earlier game.  Vs. Necrons...IIRR I won by a point...or lost horribly.  I think at the end I was trying to beat his Necron warlord and failed...its fuzzy...His double formation / detachment allowed him to put scarabs and warrior units back into the game...sort of a never ending swarm...I won't miss that detachment...


Chaossssss.s.....s..s.ss.sss......

Chaos from above.....
Well...that's all I have.

8th edition now has a pre-order date, and today i started to see leaked pages from the rulebook hitting the web.  A lot of people are excited. I'm looking forward to it.  Just lamenting all the cards and books I bought for 7th edition. I am getting the bug to get back down into my own "beats lab" and get some unopened models built and painted...it looks to be a great summer!

MING

 

No comments:

Post a Comment