Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I am the Windshield

Or the bug?  I dunno.

Tonight is my last 7th edition game.

Blood Angels vs Orks.

Against my long term nemesis.

I'll likely use the same list as last week, because I've been lazy.

Dante
Sanguinary Guard
Sanguinary Priest
Assault Squad
Assault Squad
Furioso Dread, Pod
Death Co Dread, Pod
Tac Squad, Las-Plas Razorback
Tac Squad, Las-Plas Razorback
Baal Pred
Baal Pred
(49 models)

My opponent will likely have something like 150 orks, including shooty ones, Kans, Trukks, Nobz, grotz, jumpy ones, the entire kitchen sink.

I'll be outnumbered like 3:1 or more.

Been there before.

I'm not going down without a fight!

He'll try to just keep me in a corner and assault the crap out of me.

I'll just spread him out, keep him guessing where to head next.  Make him make a bunch of fear tests...

LOL, its gonna been fun! (Tragic but fun).






No comments:

Post a Comment