Thursday, June 13, 2019

Back to 40K - Local ITC Prep

Just a heads up.  Of course, regular reader, I'm still pretty busy.  Its been a month since my last 40K game, but I have an ITC event coming up this weekend.  So, I've been down in my "beats lab" doing some solo practice to re-acquaint myself to my standby Ultramarines list, through use of a cobbled/junk drawer Blood Angels list.  ITC Mission 3. 

It does not go well for the Ultramarines. 

The Blood Angels went first. 

Both sides had reserved their assault elements. 

The Blood Angels list is surprisingly devastating.

The game remained a near tie through turn 4. 

Not unexpected, after all, I'm playing...me.

I'll reset tonight and do it again, then pack up and reset tomorrow for the Saturday event.

FYE - here is the Blood Angels list - it has stuff I'm just trying...3 detachments, 2000 points.

Blood Angels Captain, TH/SS - upgrade stratagem to DC.
Tellion
Scout squad, 4 SRs, HB, cloaks
Tac squad, 5, flamer, 4 bolters, 1 CS
Ditto
Furiouso dreadnought - frag cannon and HF, DCCW

Lieutenant w/ twin claws
Lemartes
Sanguinary Guard, 4, 3/w swords, 1 PF, angelus boltguns
Sanguinary Guard. 4, 3w/ swords, 1 PF, 2 PPs, 2 angelus boltguns
Sanguinary Ancient, PF, relic banner, angelus boltgun

Sanguinary Priest
Mephiston
Stormraven Gunship, loaded
Assault squad, 5, pistols and chainswords, flamer
Assault squad, 5, pistols and chainswords, flamer
Inceptor Squad, 3, plasma exterminators

It is pretty interesting....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment