Monday, November 9, 2015

The Techmarine built a ... what?

OK, I was bored last week.  Had a cold.  Nothing great going on.  Friday was the worst.  So after work I went down into the cave and poured through boxes of bits, recycled a bunch of debris to clean out the spaces, and found what I needed to build me...one...


Whirlwind.


Yep, I'd tried to get one locally from my gaming group - tried to get one at local shops, tried to get one from GW...and ultimately just scratch built one for my Blood Angels.  I almost bough one off e-bay, but it was already built It's all painted up now, with extra bits on the carrier, etc.  I'll have some other pix with this up later this week if I have time.  Nothing like a cheap large blast template to scatter around your opponent's army...


3 comments:

  1. Looks great. I think it's a great fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good. Look for my next post to have a completed picture. maybe Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although...it has the wrong trim color. Should be blue instead of black for a Blood Angels heavy support...but I won't be too picky...

      Delete