Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Next list 1850 first cut

I did download BattleScribe and used it for the first time.  The cool part is that it works well on my phone, so its easy to take a list to a game and not have a bunch of paper flying about. 

As I've alluded to in the recent past, I'm transitioning now from a Death-Company focused Blood Angels list to a Golden Host focused list. 

First list has models I have in my beats lab:

1850 Blood Angels (3 detachments, 14 CP)

Battalion
Librarian, jump pack, plasma pistol, power sword, smite, shield, quick
Sanguinary Priest, jump pack, bolter, power axe, veritas vitae
Tac squad, 5, flamer
Tac squad, 5, flamer
Tac squad, 5, flamer
Plasma Inceptors, 3
Flamer Agressors, 3
Predator, autocann-lascann, stormbolter
Predator, autocann-lascann, stormbolter

Vanguard
Captain, jump pack, thunderhammer and stormshield, warlord, angels wing
Sanguinary ancient, power fist, angelus bolter, banner, possible 3rd relic
Sanguinary Guard, 5, 2 jump packs, power fists, 3 encarmine blades, 2 inferno pistols, 3 angelus bolters
Vanguard vet squad, 5, jump packs, power fist, hand flammer, 4 pairs of lightning claws

Allied Battalion (Cadian)
2x company commanders
3x infantry squads with mortars

So far, so good.  I was hoping to meld some scouts in, but I don't have the models. I'll be considering changing the Sanguinary Priest to a chaplain if the points fit.  Will need to try it out on some stuff. 

Thoughts?

MING

No comments:

Post a Comment